Friday, June 12, 2009

When will the next Generation rescue me from PS2?

I received my venerable Play Station 2 back when it was cool to have such a system. I believe it was my twelfth or thirteenth birthday. So that was a good four or five years ago. To this day I spend my days playing Soul Calibur III. I don't care who you are, its good clean fun. I Rock the Iron Sword Discipline because I'm sure you were dying to know.


I'm a self proclaimed god of Soul Calibur. Even without any kind of prep. I started playing Soul Calibur IV and immediately Decimated the games owner, my good friend Dereiyck. I believe the end Result was 40-10 in my favor. Good thing he didn't cry.

In other news: Should we be bored with Will Ferrell? NO! Though his antics are a tad moldy and a lot of his characters are the same he was still more than capable of dazzling us as the Host for the Season Finale of Saturday Night Live. As well as as the star of Land of the Lost.

Your heard it here folks, Hater of all Things popular has just endorsed the worlds most household name of a Comedian/Actor: Will Ferrell!

Thanks for Reading

No comments:

Post a Comment